Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 60 - Grangeville, ID

I rode down along the Lochsa river I to Kooskia for breakfast the fred flintstone would have been happy with. The ommlette covered a dining platter and the pancackes looked like flattened basketballs. This was one of the few times I could not clear my plate on this trip.

I had been trying to decide whether to head into Washington or continue south in Idaho along the transam. I friendly local covinced me to head south declaing the the way to Baker City Oregon was the most beautiful in the Country.

Through led me through more green terrain and I noticed the heat intensified along my lower elevations. I followed along the Salmon river until reaching the small town of grangeville where I called it a night and leaving a 2000 foot mountain pass for the morning.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment